Korean School of Federal Way is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established by members of the Federal Way Korean American community in 2011. The Executive Board is comprised of leaders from Federal Way Korean American Association, Korean American Parents Association, Federal Way Korean Pastors Association, local educators as well as other community leaders.
- Our mission is to provide an encouraging environment to learn, discover and experience the Korean language and its rich culture.
- Instill a strong sense of identity and pride in being Korean-American to our students of Korean descent
- Share the richness of our culture through the implementation of a relevant, coherent and customized curriculum, with those of diverse backgrounds
- Have an influential presence in the greater Federal Way community as an educational resource for Korean language
- Korean School of Federal Way admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.